As an employee of an OL Academy, you will learn a lot of skills. Come work at our growing company that offers great benefits to students with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished teachers.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Good grade in the course you wish to teach
- A Passion of teaching
- Clear handwriting
- Lesson preparation
- Writing and arranging notes for students
- Prepare to teach by attendance or online
- Helping students and answering their inquiries
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No rigid working hours, Work whenever you want
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our students on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving
Discover our courses.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of OL Academy.
With a part-time position
Receive training to ensure you are ready before you join.
For those who will teach online
Support and encouragement
We will take your hand to stand out